Get personalised feedback for your track from a world-class DJ
Sunday 13th September - 6pm - 7pm BST.
You will be emailed a link to the webinar on Zoom.
- Get instant feedback for your current musical project in FL Studio during this webinar.
- You don't have to have a finished track, it may just a track that you're started working on and you'd like guidance.
- Feedback will be given by award-winning DJ and producer Dillon James who has 9 years of experience producing music using FL Studio.
- Don't worry if the project you're working on isn't your best - that's what the feedback is for! To help you improve.
Who is Dillon James (the instructor)?
Dillon has been producing music since 2011 and has held residencies in international resorts such as Magaluf and Sunny Beach.
He's also played in clubs such as Club Iceberg CPH, Disco Orange (Ministry of Sound), BCM Mallorca, Club 18-30 and many more.
His track 'Simple Minds' reached number 29 on the Trackitdown top 100.
How does it work?
- There will be a maximum of 3 people in the webinar.
- This means each person has 20 minutes to get feedback from the instructor.
- Each person will be able to share their screen (with FL Studio open) after joining the webinar on Zoom.
- You'll then share your computer audio so that Dillon can hear your music.
- Dillon will give constructive feedback - he will never be rude or discourage you. He'll highlight anything he likes and he will give you guidance if he thinks there are areas where you can improve.
Do I have to share my screen or webcam?
- In order for Dillon to hear your track, you'll need to share your screen and share your computer audio (he can help you and tell you what to press if you're having any issues).
- You don't need to turn your webcam on.
- We encourage you to turn your microphone on, because it's easier for you to ask him any questions you have then.
What happens if the instructor likes my music?
- If you've nearly finished a track and the instructor likes what you've made so far, he can connect you with a record label to help you get it released - with your permission.
- Our goal is to help to train new talent and see people improve their skills, as well as giving you access to the best people within the music industry.
- So, you may end up getting connected with a record label if your track is good enough - but this session is all about giving you tips to improve!
You'll receive a link to the webinar and Dillon will help you with any technical issues. Don't worry if you have never used Zoom - we're here to help and we go at your pace.
You can ask any questions you like throughout this lesson.
- Can I get feedback on any track that I've made, or any project I'm working on?
Yes. Whether it's a track you started 4 years ago, or whether you're just about to release a track and need final feedback before it gets published - you're welcome to share it and get feedback.
- Do I need to be on camera?
No, we recommend that you use a microphone so that it's easy for you to ask questions during the lesson but you should only use your camera if you feel comfortable.