How to submit your music to record labels
Wednesday 7th October - 7pm - 8pm BST.
You will be emailed a link to the webinar on Zoom.
- How to submit your music to the right record labels.
- Various different tools you can use to get in touch with the right people who can distribute your music.
- What to look out for when approaching a record label.
- The standard terms and agreements that record labels offer in exchange for your track.
- What to expect once your track has been signed by a label.
- How to avoid any scams or issues when it comes to agreements with record labels.
The instructor will have his webcam turned on so you can see him directly. He'll be discussing these points during the webinar and you can interrupt anytime with any questions you have.
By the end of this webinar, you will be confident about sending your new tracks to the right record labels. You'll also know what to expect when your track is released under a label.
You don't need to already have a track ready for release to attend this webinar. This will provide you with the information you need for when you are ready to get your music released.
Limited to 10 places.
- Do I need to own any equipment before this lesson?
No, you do not need to have FL Studio to do this lesson. You will be watching the instructor's screen or webcam.
- Do I need to be on camera?
No, we recommend that you use a microphone so that it's easy for you to ask questions during the lesson but you should only use your camera if you feel comfortable. Every class is small with up to 10 students in total but using your camera is optional.