Learn how to market yourself online as a DJ/Producer
Wednesday 23rd September - 7pm - 8pm BST.
You will be emailed a link to the webinar on Zoom.
- The best social media channels to use.
- The best times and days to post content on your social channels.
- How to make yourself known to promoters and event organisers.
- How to market any tracks that you release, so that they get heard by your audience.
- What to avoid on social media.
- What kind of content you should post across your social channels.
The instructor will have his webcam turned on so you can see him directly. He'll be discussing these points during the webinar and you can interrupt anytime with any questions you have.
By the end of this webinar, you will be confident at being able to use social media to market yourself online.
- Do I need to be on camera?
No, we recommend that you use a microphone so that it's easy for you to ask questions during the lesson but you should only use your camera if you feel comfortable. Every class is small with up to 10 students in total but using your camera is optional.