How To Write Melodies - Beginners
Wednesday 16th September - 7pm - 8pm BST.
You will be emailed a link to the Zoom webinar.
- How to make your own melodies while you're producing.
- The basics of music theory when it comes to music production.
- How to know what notes to use and which notes to avoid when you're drawing a new melody.
- How to adjust the sound of a synth when you're creating a melody so that it sound more varied and professional.
During this lesson, your instructor will talk you through everything there is to know about writing a melody within the software.
You'll receive a link to his screen and you'll be able to see the instructor's cursor and everything he does within the software.
By the end of this masterclass, you will be confident at creating your own melodies which are in key and sound professional.
You can ask any questions you like throughout this lesson.
- Do I need to own a copy of the music production software before this lesson?
No, you do not need to have any software to do this lesson. You will be watching the instructor's screen while he talks you through what he's doing on his screen but you will not be sharing your own screen.
- Do I need to be on camera?
No, we recommend that you use a microphone so that it's easy for you to ask questions during the lesson but you should only use your camera if you feel comfortable. Every class is small with up to 10 students in total but using your camera is optional.